2012년 1월 13일 금요일

Metafiction : POPSONG CONTEST

Today is October 13th, 2032. I am a famous singer. And I went to KMLA to give a lecture to students about song and have some interviews yesterday. When I went to it, everyone said "Welcome!" and I was happy. I thought about the times that I was a student and I missed that time. I looked around the school and I found a paper that I had written long times ago.

   In my opinion, our class will win the first prize in the pop song contest. We will practice hard and win a first prize tomorrow. For the prize, we are practicing the song 'marry me'. Our class has the best singers and we are self-confident to be the best team in GLPS singing contest. We're plotting to show performances on the stage. Tonight we will practice and everyone will be participating in this contest. Everyone will enjoy and have a good time. I hope everyone enjoy oneself.
    If we did our best, we won't be sorry for ourselves, but I still want to win so we can have a special day and we can also get green cards. Our PA said he will give one green card for third prize, tow for second and three for first. We are very nervous and we are also very excited. I really hope that we can get a first prize. I heard that we can have snacks if we win the prize. I didn't have any instant for a very long time so this is a very good chance for me. If we can choose the prize, I'tt choose 'ramyeon' for sure because my favorite instant food is 'ramyeon'. Tomorrow, we will win the pop song contest and we will get a green card!!

I think this popsong contest made today's me. Thanks to it, I could think about new dream, a singer. And now I'm really a singer.

댓글 1개: