2012년 1월 10일 화요일

An Ode to Mouth


Dear mouth
   Hi mouth. You are located under the nose and waiting for the work I give you. You always talk to me and others. But today I want to talk to you. There are many thankful things to you which I hadn't expressed to you.

   You help me to express my emotion. Sometimes I don't want to express my feelings when I had faults such as lying. I don't want to reveal it. But you moves when I do something wrong. You show others my faults. Because of you, I cannot be a foker face. Because of you I cannot hide my faults. I always resent you when you do something like that. But after, I notice. It is your important job to express my mistake. If you didn't reveal it, I would be stressed out and worried about it very much. Also, I would make more mistakes. Thank you for making me conscientious person.

     You not only express my anxious feeling but also happiness. When your tails move up, you makes something make humans happy : SMILE. Thanks to your smile, people can make more beautiful world. Your smile shares happiness to everyone including me. Because there is you, people can be happy and laugh.


    You help me talk to others. You moves your tongue. Tongues listens to my heart. He expresses to others what I'm saying in the hearts. Thanks to you, I can tell others what I want to say. How could I live if there weren't you? I couldn't call anyone when I was in emergency. I couldn't sing. Sing is very important for many people. Your song makes me relax and be happy. Thank you mouth.

    You give me many things. But I don't give you anythings. I even bother you. How much did you hurt when I didn't wash you and ate chocolates? How could you withstand the cure? If I were you, I would hate me very much. I always give you bad friends, candies and chocolates. Sorry for not understanding you. From now on I will try to wash you often and not to give you harmful friends.

댓글 1개:

  1. This is cute and fun:) A mouth definitely is important. Can you imagine life without a mouth? I can't. How would we eat, sing, laugh, or do anything? Good Ode. Give your mouth some candy when you get home.

    답글삭제